21.3.11

CUFF ME

oh god, i am in love with ear cuffs. all types- the simple bands, the badass ones with chains and crosses, the feathery ones. i've found these online but i need to find a shop in toronto that carries them. usually i wear the simplest of accessories- my vintage gold watch, maybe a ring- but these, man, these will change how i accessorise. they are THAT revolutionary in my life.

here are some favourites:


this is simple but beautiful. it's the trinity ear cuff, designed by rumi neely (writer of fashion toast blog). her blog is one of my favourites- her style is one of my most prominent inspirations.

this is an ear cuff by litter, and i love the brassy chain. this is badass without being too hardcore, probably because of the vintage-y leaf cuff. seriously, this is stunning- although i wouldn't wear it with any other earrings. that's just me though. i dislike being heavily laden with jewels.

this is whimsical but it's just the right amount of fanciful for me. i can imagine wearing this with a creamy vintage slip and a fringe-laden cardi. (anni jurgenson feather ear cuff).

i'm also loving knuckle rings, but more on that later.

-peach

(these photos do not belong to me, and have been credited to the owners.)

No comments:

Post a Comment